SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay. This year’s topic is how bankruptcy laws benefit entrepreneurship and economic growth.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish Three Goals:
- – Provide financial aid to a college student.
- – Encourage students to understand why bankruptcy relief is necessary to encourage entrepreneurship and economic development.
- – Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How To Enter:
- – Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how bankruptcy laws promote entrepreneurship and economic growth. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- – Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- – Title the video Jack G. Lezman Scholarship Contest and include this link https://www.jacklezman.com/scholarship-for-college-students/ in the description.
- – Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- – OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place to LezmanScholarship@gmail.com.
All submissions are due by August 15th each year but applications are accepted year round.
The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.
Terms and Conditions
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Jack G. Lezman, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to media and used by the Jack G. Lezman and / or partner organisations for promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Jack G. Lezman’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to media or used for promotional purposes, you must notify the Jack G. Lezman in writing.