- Grand Rapids, Michigan, June 14, 1970
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy; Debtors Rights
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Workers Compensation
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- 1995, North Carolina
Jack Lezman has spent the last 20 years helping people get out from under the strain and pressure of debt.
A graduate of Michigan State University, he received his law degree from the University of Dayton and was admitted to practice in North Carolina in 1995.
He is a member of the Mecklenburg County Bar Association, the North Carolina State Bar and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.